What time is it? Is it AM or PM? Wait...what day is it? Did I eat? Did I go to the bathroom?
Yep...that's where we're at now. A few days after the boys were born I turned to a friend and really wanted breakfast. She told me it was the middle of the afternoon. I thought I had just woken up. To be fair I probably had just woken up because I had (and have) a habit of passing out in the middle of the day due to the lack of sleep. I currently lose track of which twin drank how much and when and how many times he has peed or pooped. It's just a constant flow of diapers, laundry, formula and crying. Here is a list of 10 other things that I have thought or done in the past few weeks...
1. Entertained a guest with my zipper down.
2. Wondered why there was no Red Eye newspaper -- it was because it is a Monday through Friday newspaper and I was asking the question on a Saturday.
3. Wondered why there was no mail -- it was because I wondered this on a Sunday.
4. Bought the wrong size batteries and forgot everything else on my shopping list.
5. Forgot it was Passover.
6. Forgot I had laundry in the washer for a couple hours.
7. Forgot I was cooking rice even after the timer went off.
8. Forgot if I had showered that day or not.
9. Put conditioner in my hair in the shower and forgot to wash it out.
10. Actually forgot my children's names for a few seconds.
Yes, my children will throw number 10 in my face when they get older.